AVAILABLE TO ORDER NOW! @ http://www.hamradio.co.uk/dmr-sharkrf/acom/sharkrf-openspot-pd-7078.php!!
- Supports DMR (Brandmeister, DMRplus), D-Star (DCS, REF/DPlus), System Fusion (FCS) networks. More supported networks and features will be available with new firmware releases.
- Supports cross modem modes. Talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks!
- Very easy to use, works without a computer. No additional hardware required, works out of the box. All accessories included.
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring.
- HTTP, UDP/TCP API support.
- Custom 2FSK/4FSK RF protocol support with TDMA.
- USB powered, low energy consumption, 20mW RF output.
- Runs fully embedded software written in pure C, running on an embedded real time operating system. No Linux, bulky Windows software or failing SD cards!
Faster and more efficient CPU usage!! http://www.airspy.com
AirSPY will now run with GqRX on Raspi-3! you must compile from latest GqRX source.. pop along to Chertsey radio clubs blog for details how to install GqRX on your RasPi..
I have a Thumb-DV knocking around so I have installed Win-DV it works a treat.. now have D-Star on my little surface-Pro2.. sweeeet..
Software here:- http://www.dutch-star.eu/index.aspx
Info on the Thumb-DV here:- http://nwdigitalradio.com/thumbdv-and-dv3000-resource-page/
And how I did it here!! how-do-you-install-win
my next project, as seen on Amateur Logic! the Sky-Pi-40.. http://www.radwav.com/index.html
they are out of stock as I post this but I’m reserving one!
Used for the Dynascan 1D Mini programmable PMR handie programming cable..
DYNASCAN-1D_OFICIAL the programming software is available elsewhere on the web but here it is to make things simple..
to program: turn the radio on, press the on button once it will display “PF” insert the jack within 1 second, otherwise it will TX.. if the red light illuminates carry out the procedure again.
Its Newark at the end of the month and I’ve been busy getting ready.. get it in you diary it will be fun!
A big box of whistler scanners pitched up today, they look rather swish! http://www.hamradio.co.uk
I have the shops 6300 Flex SDR with optional antenna matching unit and some NEW antennas from Outbacker!!
I let you know how it goes!!