Previous speaking engagements
Josh has been busy completing his doctorate in Clinical Psychology and has had limited ability to take bookings.
- 24th of March 2017, University of Hertfordshire. Understanding Autism.
- 6th January 2014, in Birmingham. Conference with Tony Attwood for Autistic Intelligence
- 30th January 2014, in Brisbane Australia, talk for Asperger Services Australia.
- 22nd April 2014, in Tewkesbury for NAS Gloucestershire Branch.
- 26th April 2014 in Wokingham, talk for Wokingham Borough Council
- 13th May 2014 in Guildford, Surrey. Talk for NAS Surrey Branch.
- 14th May 2014 at University of Hertfordshire. Talk for Herts Autistic Resource Centre
- 22nd May 2014 in London, talk for a group of Psychologists travelling from Norway.
- 8th July 2014 autism conference for Gateshead Council.
- 5th March 2013, in Harrogate, co-chaired the NAS Professionals Conference 2013
- 25th March 2013 talk for Autistic Intelligence in Lockerley, Hampshire.
- 26th March 2013 in Tonbridge, Kent, talk for K College.
- 5th July 2013 in London speaking at Autism Today 12th National Conference.
- 10th September 2013 at University of Bath, talking to students.
- 20th September 2013, speaking at How Children Learn 2013: Exploring Child Development in Early Years conference at Aston University, Birmingham.
- 22nd September 2013, in Chester for Cheshire Aspergers Parents Support.
- 21st November 2013 in Glasgow, speaking at Medica CPD conference.
- 22nd November 2013 in Manchester, speaking at Autism Today 13th National Conference.
- 20th February 2012, short talk for University of St Andrews Disability Awareness Week.
- 13th June 2012 in Hounslow, West London for Hounslow CAMHS ASD Support Group.
- 14th June 2012 in Camden London, conference for Centre 404.
- 18th June 2012 in Widnes, Cheshire, conference presentation for Learning Disability Training Alliance.
- 4th July 2012 presentation to Earlybird parent support group in Dorking.
- 6th July 2012 in London presentation at “Autism Today” conference
- 3rd September 2012 staff training at William Tyndale Primary School, Islington. London.
- 12th September 2012 at University of Surrey, Guildford, for staff training
- 11-14th October 2012 in Warsaw, Poland. Conference for Fundacja SYNAPSIS
- 26-27th January 2011, presentations over 2 days for Northumberland County Council.
- 1st February 2011, keynote speaker and 2 workshops for Gateshead Council.
- 2nd March 2011, short talk for University of St Andrews Disability Awareness Week.
- 9th June 2011, presentation at conference in Hillingdon, West London.
- 14th June 2011, presentation to NAS Surrey Branch in Redhill.
- 2nd July 2011 presentation for The Main Project in Middlesborough.
- 4th July 2011, presentation for a school in Camden Town, London.
- 5th September 2011, presentation for staff at Haydon School, Pinner, Middx.
- 14th September 2011 presentation to staff at the University of Surrey.
- 8th November 2011 in Newcastle for NAS Education Roadshow.
- 25th January 2010 – talk to school staff at St Matthews Primary School, Redhill.
- 28th January 2010 – speaking at Autism Education Trust Conference in London.
- 1st February 2010 – at Whitton School, SW London, talking to students.
- 5th February 2010 – in Perth, speaking to staff and students at The University of The Highlands and Islands.
- 16th March 2010 – speaking at NAS Professionals Conference in Manchester.
- 30th March 2010 – in Belfast for West Belfast and Colin Autism Support Groups
- 31st March 2010 – in Stockton-on-Tees for NAS conference
- 7th April 2010 – in St Andrews, training for university staff.
- 7th June 2010 – in Sutton, Surrey, a talk for Dr Angel Adams’ parents group.
- 8th July 2010, in Woking, Surrey, a talk for NAS Surrey Branch.
- 9th July 2010, presentation at NAS Harrogate and District Annual Conference
- 13th July 2010, talk to parents group at St Saviour’s Church, Guildford.
- 19th August 2010, presenting to staff at Moray College, Elgin, Scotland
- 7th September 2010 presentation at NAS Newcastle Resource Centre.
- 8th September 2010 presentation and workshops at a conference in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- 15th September 2010 presentation to staff at the University of Surrey.
- 13th October 2010 short talk at “Autism Today” conference at Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
- 9th-10th November 2010, presentations over 2 days for Northumberland County Council.
- 21-22nd January 2009 – training session to professionals in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 28th January 2009 – talk in Epsom Surrey at a conference for practitioners.
- 25th February 2009 – Talk for Disability Awareness Week being run by the University of St Andrews’ Student Representative Council.
- 9th June 2009 – morning talk to parents group in Hounslow.
- 8th July 2009 – talk to Connexions PA’s. Guildford.
- 8th September 2009 – talk in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- 3rd October 2009 – talk at NAS Surrey Branch Conference, Guildford.
- 11th November 2009 – presentation at the University of Durham.
- 13th November 2009 – talk to parents and staff at Fintry Primary School, Dundee.
- 1st March 2008 – Presenting at the NAS South-east Members Day.
- 10th March 2008 – Presentation to staff at Lindon Bennett School Hanworth.
- 1st May 2008 – Speech at the launch of the NAS Adult Campaign in Surrey at University of Surrey.
- 3rd May 2008 – Short talk at Building For The Future’s Autism Awareness Event, Wokingham, Berkshire
- 8th July 2008 – Talk to parents at St.Saviour’s Church, Guildford.
- 8th(pm)-9th July 2008 – Staff training at Brooklands College.
- 15th July 2008 – talk to NAS Earlybird support group in Leatherhead.
- 21st July 2008 – 2 half-day workshops for Surrey County Council Adults and Community Care Team in Woking.
- 26th August 2008 – staff training at Farleigh College Condover near Shrewsbury Shropshire.
- 15th September 2008 – taking part in Liberal Democrats party conference fringe event for the NAS.
- 19th September 2008 – taking part in leading a workshop at NAS 2008 Conference in London.
- 10th November 2008 – talk to Autism Parents Support Group in Belfast Northern Ireland.
- 12th November 2008 – Staff training at Brooklands College, Weybridge.
- 17th January 2007 – A talk to the Families First Mental Health Team, Surrey County Council
- 8th March 2007 – 2 talks to staff at the City of Bath College on their Staff Development Day
- 28th June 2007 – talk for NAS South Bucks Branch with NAS Campaigns Team
- 3rd August 2007 – Presentation to staff at West Middlesex College, Uxbridge
- 29th August 2007 – Presentation to staff at Farleigh Further Education College, Frome, Somerset
- 24th October 2007 – Talk to Transitions Team at Surrey County Council, Frimley.
- 25th October 2007 – Short talk to NAS staff in London.
- 10th November 2007 – Talk at the Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support bi-annual Conference.
- 18th March 2006 – “Life on the Inside” for the National Autistic Society at their South-east members meeting.
- 24th May 2006 – Short talk at the opening of the NAS Education Campaign at the Houses Of Parliament.
- 13th June 2006 – Presentation to the Harlow Autism and Aspergers Support Group, Essex.
- 29th June 2006 – Presentation at the Anti-bullying conference at Dorking Halls Surrey.
- 5th July 2006 – Presentation to staff at Farleigh Further Education College, Frome, Somerset
- 10th July 2006 – Delivering speech to Asperger East Anglia Education Meeting, Norwich.
- 11th July 2006 – Presentation at a teacher training workshop in Wallington Surrey.
- 9 August 2006 – A talk to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in Guildford
- 18th September 2006 – Speech at the Liberal Democrat Party Conference in Brighton
- 2nd October 2006 – Speaking at the Conservative Party Conference in Bournemouth
- 12th March 2005 – “Pupils With Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) Including Asperger’s Syndrome In Mainstream Secondary School: Enhancing Practice” for 4S at Linden Bridge School
- 7th December 2005 – “Autism – A family perspective” for Kingston University’s “Working With Children And Young People Who Have Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) – A Post Graduate Certificate In Professional Studies In Education” Course.