The Opus T-ISO6.3 is a 125W, full range, two-way passive loudspeaker for very high fidelity applications in reinforcement, monitoring and presentation applications.
The T-ISO6.3 has a transparent audio fidelity unlike any other large PA loudspeaker, making it suitable for very high quality reinforcement and amplification systems.
Fitted with a 75mm (3”) planar ribbon HF driver and 165mm (6.5”) LF driver gives exceptional horizontal dispersion and unrivalled intelligibility giving precise, phase coherent audio reproduction.
The cabinet has a dispersion of 120˚ x 30˚ with 74Hz to 40kHz frequency response.
The Opus T-ISO6.3 features Opus’s PWI (Pistonic Wave Integration) Technology. All the drive units work within their acoustic break-up modes producing an even power response and phase coherent output.
Powered by Opus Audio’s High Definition amplifiers provides an integrated system of exceptional fidelity.
- Phase coherent ribbon technology giving unrivalled intelligibility
- Extraordinary fidelity of audio
- Even frequency response with very smooth off-axis response
- Exceptional phase coherence delivering accurate representation of source material
- Full range, high power, compact format cabinet
- Rotatable HF dispersion
- Theatres, concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Voice and music reinforcement systems
- Touring and installed audio systems
- The 75mm (3”) planar ribbon HF driver
- The 165mm (6.5”) LF driver.
- The internal passive crossover