T215 • OVERVIEW
The Opus T215 is a 2000W, dual 380mm (15”) active horn loaded sub bass speaker. Their special design results in a highly efficient 144dB peak SPL and very high definition at low frequencies.
Very high forward gain and reverse attenuation ensures that very little sound escapes from the rear of the cabinet, allowing extreme bass impact whilst avoiding outside environmental noise problems.
In touring systems there is little or no FOH sound at the monitor position.
The T215 is an ideal compliment for Opus 9 Series main cabinets.
- High efficiency sub bass
- Extraordinary fidelity of audio
- Even frequency response with very smooth off-axis response
- Exceptional phase coherence delivering accurate representation of source material
- Full range, high power format cabinet
- Theatres, concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Music reinforcement systems
- Touring and installed audio systems
The 380mm (15mm) LF drivers have a 100mm (4”) inside/outside voice coil, an inverted dome with a triple-roll Nomex surround, a demodulation ring for low distortion and an exponential cone. The 1.4T Neo-magnet has a ventilated coil/magnet assembly.
XS134 or XS234 crossover (use either 80Hz or 125Hz crossover filters depending on system configuration.
HD2500/2500 amplifier; two T215 cabinets can be driven from one channel of amplifier.