Previous speaking engagements
- 29th of March, 2019: Skype lecture at La Trobe University, Melborne, Australia
- 15th May 2019: Interviewing Temple Grandin, Glasgow (MedicaCPD)
- 27th September 2019: Addressing Pupil Support Workers’ CPD day, West Lothian Council
- 7th of March, 2018: Co chair, NAS Professionals Conference, Harrogate, UK
- 7th July, 2018: Address at Founders Day, More House School.
- 29th of September, 2018: Growing up with autism and how professionals can help, NAS Surrey Branch Conference, Guildford, UK
Josh has been busy completing his doctorate in Clinical Psychology and has had limited ability to take bookings.
- 24th of March 2017, University of Hertfordshire. Understanding Autism.
- 6th January 2014, in Birmingham. Conference with Tony Attwood for Autistic Intelligence
- 30th January 2014, in Brisbane Australia, talk for Asperger Services Australia.
- 22nd April 2014, in Tewkesbury for NAS Gloucestershire Branch.
- 26th April 2014 in Wokingham, talk for Wokingham Borough Council
- 13th May 2014 in Guildford, Surrey. Talk for NAS Surrey Branch.
- 14th May 2014 at University of Hertfordshire. Talk for Herts Autistic Resource Centre
- 22nd May 2014 in London, talk for a group of Psychologists travelling from Norway.
- 8th July 2014 autism conference for Gateshead Council.
- 5th March 2013, in Harrogate, co-chaired the NAS Professionals Conference 2013
- 25th March 2013 talk for Autistic Intelligence in Lockerley, Hampshire.
- 26th March 2013 in Tonbridge, Kent, talk for K College.
- 5th July 2013 in London speaking at Autism Today 12th National Conference.
- 10th September 2013 at University of Bath, talking to students.
- 20th September 2013, speaking at How Children Learn 2013: Exploring Child Development in Early Years conference at Aston University, Birmingham.
- 22nd September 2013, in Chester for Cheshire Aspergers Parents Support.
- 21st November 2013 in Glasgow, speaking at Medica CPD conference.
- 22nd November 2013 in Manchester, speaking at Autism Today 13th National Conference.
- 20th February 2012, short talk for University of St Andrews Disability Awareness Week.
- 13th June 2012 in Hounslow, West London for Hounslow CAMHS ASD Support Group.
- 14th June 2012 in Camden London, conference for Centre 404.
- 18th June 2012 in Widnes, Cheshire, conference presentation for Learning Disability Training Alliance.
- 4th July 2012 presentation to Earlybird parent support group in Dorking.
- 6th July 2012 in London presentation at “Autism Today” conference
- 3rd September 2012 staff training at William Tyndale Primary School, Islington. London.
- 12th September 2012 at University of Surrey, Guildford, for staff training
- 11-14th October 2012 in Warsaw, Poland. Conference for Fundacja SYNAPSIS
- 26-27th January 2011, presentations over 2 days for Northumberland County Council.
- 1st February 2011, keynote speaker and 2 workshops for Gateshead Council.
- 2nd March 2011, short talk for University of St Andrews Disability Awareness Week.
- 9th June 2011, presentation at conference in Hillingdon, West London.
- 14th June 2011, presentation to NAS Surrey Branch in Redhill.
- 2nd July 2011 presentation for The Main Project in Middlesborough.
- 4th July 2011, presentation for a school in Camden Town, London.
- 5th September 2011, presentation for staff at Haydon School, Pinner, Middx.
- 14th September 2011 presentation to staff at the University of Surrey.
- 8th November 2011 in Newcastle for NAS Education Roadshow.
- 25th January 2010 – talk to school staff at St Matthews Primary School, Redhill.
- 28th January 2010 – speaking at Autism Education Trust Conference in London.
- 1st February 2010 – at Whitton School, SW London, talking to students.
- 5th February 2010 – in Perth, speaking to staff and students at The University of The Highlands and Islands.
- 16th March 2010 – speaking at NAS Professionals Conference in Manchester.
- 30th March 2010 – in Belfast for West Belfast and Colin Autism Support Groups
- 31st March 2010 – in Stockton-on-Tees for NAS conference
- 7th April 2010 – in St Andrews, training for university staff.
- 7th June 2010 – in Sutton, Surrey, a talk for Dr Angel Adams’ parents group.
- 8th July 2010, in Woking, Surrey, a talk for NAS Surrey Branch.
- 9th July 2010, presentation at NAS Harrogate and District Annual Conference
- 13th July 2010, talk to parents group at St Saviour’s Church, Guildford.
- 19th August 2010, presenting to staff at Moray College, Elgin, Scotland
- 7th September 2010 presentation at NAS Newcastle Resource Centre.
- 8th September 2010 presentation and workshops at a conference in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- 15th September 2010 presentation to staff at the University of Surrey.
- 13th October 2010 short talk at “Autism Today” conference at Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
- 9th-10th November 2010, presentations over 2 days for Northumberland County Council.
- 21-22nd January 2009 – training session to professionals in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 28th January 2009 – talk in Epsom Surrey at a conference for practitioners.
- 25th February 2009 – Talk for Disability Awareness Week being run by the University of St Andrews’ Student Representative Council.
- 9th June 2009 – morning talk to parents group in Hounslow.
- 8th July 2009 – talk to Connexions PA’s. Guildford.
- 8th September 2009 – talk in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- 3rd October 2009 – talk at NAS Surrey Branch Conference, Guildford.
- 11th November 2009 – presentation at the University of Durham.
- 13th November 2009 – talk to parents and staff at Fintry Primary School, Dundee.
- 1st March 2008 – Presenting at the NAS South-east Members Day.
- 10th March 2008 – Presentation to staff at Lindon Bennett School Hanworth.
- 1st May 2008 – Speech at the launch of the NAS Adult Campaign in Surrey at University of Surrey.
- 3rd May 2008 – Short talk at Building For The Future’s Autism Awareness Event, Wokingham, Berkshire
- 8th July 2008 – Talk to parents at St.Saviour’s Church, Guildford.
- 8th(pm)-9th July 2008 – Staff training at Brooklands College.
- 15th July 2008 – talk to NAS Earlybird support group in Leatherhead.
- 21st July 2008 – 2 half-day workshops for Surrey County Council Adults and Community Care Team in Woking.
- 26th August 2008 – staff training at Farleigh College Condover near Shrewsbury Shropshire.
- 15th September 2008 – taking part in Liberal Democrats party conference fringe event for the NAS.
- 19th September 2008 – taking part in leading a workshop at NAS 2008 Conference in London.
- 10th November 2008 – talk to Autism Parents Support Group in Belfast Northern Ireland.
- 12th November 2008 – Staff training at Brooklands College, Weybridge.
- 17th January 2007 – A talk to the Families First Mental Health Team, Surrey County Council
- 8th March 2007 – 2 talks to staff at the City of Bath College on their Staff Development Day
- 28th June 2007 – talk for NAS South Bucks Branch with NAS Campaigns Team
- 3rd August 2007 – Presentation to staff at West Middlesex College, Uxbridge
- 29th August 2007 – Presentation to staff at Farleigh Further Education College, Frome, Somerset
- 24th October 2007 – Talk to Transitions Team at Surrey County Council, Frimley.
- 25th October 2007 – Short talk to NAS staff in London.
- 10th November 2007 – Talk at the Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support bi-annual Conference.
- 18th March 2006 – “Life on the Inside” for the National Autistic Society at their South-east members meeting.
- 24th May 2006 – Short talk at the opening of the NAS Education Campaign at the Houses Of Parliament.
- 13th June 2006 – Presentation to the Harlow Autism and Aspergers Support Group, Essex.
- 29th June 2006 – Presentation at the Anti-bullying conference at Dorking Halls Surrey.
- 5th July 2006 – Presentation to staff at Farleigh Further Education College, Frome, Somerset
- 10th July 2006 – Delivering speech to Asperger East Anglia Education Meeting, Norwich.
- 11th July 2006 – Presentation at a teacher training workshop in Wallington Surrey.
- 9 August 2006 – A talk to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in Guildford
- 18th September 2006 – Speech at the Liberal Democrat Party Conference in Brighton
- 2nd October 2006 – Speaking at the Conservative Party Conference in Bournemouth
- 12th March 2005 – “Pupils With Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) Including Asperger’s Syndrome In Mainstream Secondary School: Enhancing Practice” for 4S at Linden Bridge School
- 7th December 2005 – “Autism – A family perspective” for Kingston University’s “Working With Children And Young People Who Have Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) – A Post Graduate Certificate In Professional Studies In Education” Course.